[c-nsp] how many maximum BGP routers can be to reside in one AS?

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Thu May 26 13:32:42 EDT 2011

On 26/05/2011 18:20, Keegan Holley wrote:
> Why on gods green earth would anyone fully mesh 2500 routers.

People do the most extraordinary things.  A couple of years ago, a well
large italian access service provider natted their entire customer range to
a handful of public addresses.  That was fun, and I expect it taught them
some serious lessons about how natting your entire customer range is a
really bad idea.

But I guess lots of service providers will need to learn this lesson the
hard way very soon.

Nick