[c-nsp] Best solution for WAN backup

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu May 26 14:18:01 EDT 2011

I have a Metro Ethernet connection to all my sites but they are all hub and
spoke.  if I lose a link that site goes down.

I have basic ISP service available at each of my remote sites and would like
to setup a backup link over a VPN connection.  I talked to someone, and I
can't remember what they said.  I thought about ASA's but they said using a
router with VPN service was a better option.  Can anyone tell me what they
were talking about?  they said with the routers you have better options for
Routing.

TIA

Scott