[c-nsp] need good recommendation for isp gateway nat bgp pbr

Brian Roche brian at bcctv.net
Fri May 27 10:31:52 EDT 2011

Ha, well... since you've pretty much convinced me my network is poorly
designed by using NAT at all, I realize that even though I don't own
enough IPv4 for my existing NAT customers, I suppose I could obtain
addresses from my upstream providers and use them for my residential
customers.  I've avoided using addresses I don't own for statically
addressed customers (it makes it incredibly hard to change upstream
providers if you are married to their IP allocation) but most of the
residential customers are DHCP so re-addressing them would be
comparatively easy.