[c-nsp] Rewritting DSCP values on input - Bug? Not supported? User Error?

Tóth András diosbejgli at gmail.com
Fri May 27 13:54:00 EDT 2011

Hi Brad,

Try removing the mls qos trust dscp from the inbound port.

"For traffic from trust DSCP ports, PFC QoS uses the received DSCP
value as the initial internal DSCP value. PFC QoS does not mark any
traffic on ingress ports configured to trust received DSCP."
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst6500/ios/12.2SX/configuration/guide/qos.html#wp1704338

Best regards,
Andras