[c-nsp] using RANCID in a CCIE lab

Saxon Jones saxon.jones at gmail.com
Sun May 29 00:57:01 EDT 2011

It seems like a good idea to me. I do this manually when building test
labs and it works quite well. Doing a config replace http from a
cvsweb instance should let you "revert" to a previous config quite
easily, though we use https and authentication so I never bothered to
try that part myself.

-saxon