[c-nsp] 7600 SVI QoS

Ghassan.khalil ghassan.khalil at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:10:33 EST 2011

Dears,
I created some policy-maps with "police" command to limit the speed per interface vlan.
I applied two service-policies on "interface vlan" each in different direction:

Interface vlan xx
Ip address 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.248
service-policy in 1M-policy-IN
service-policy out 1M-policy-OUT

the result is that only the outbound policy is working and the traffic is being limited to the 1M speed which means I can only control the downlink traffic of my customers.
I have another 7606 router in which I tested and the results were the same.

I had the same problem with 3750ME and I was able to solve the outbound QoS using "srr-queue limit 10" applied on a fastethernet interface after changing the interface speed to 10 M. This gave me a 1M speed
10M speed* 10%= 1M
But on the 7613 these are gig interfaces.

Have anyone faced this issue ?

Regards,
Ghassan