[c-nsp] OT - Old Cisco 6400 Gear

root net rootnet08 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 17:07:03 EST 2011

Yes, I have tried the secondary market they don't have the AC just a bunch
of DC models. This is why I checked here because I know many of us have old
gear in storage rooms that we decommissioned so service providers would be
the best bet. It's actually for a friend if I can connect someone with him
directly that would be great. They are still using the Cisco 6400 series.

rootnet

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 2:27 PM, Justin M. Streiner <streiner at cluebyfour.org