[c-nsp] ME3600 IOS / SPAN

Waris Sagheer (waris) waris at cisco.com
Sat Nov 26 16:53:30 EST 2011

Tassos,
Can you send me the list if SRs?
ME3800X should not be dropping packets with maximum queue-limit. We are
working on an enhancement to increase the queue-limit range.
Is there a SR for the counter issue?
Can you also send me the details of the last issue "matching of non
default classes"? I would like to do further investigation on that
topic.
I would recommend moving to 15.1(2)EY1 once it'll be available on CCO in
couple of weeks.

-Waris