[c-nsp] smartnet fineprint (or hardware stock in case of not so common hardware (100GE))

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 09:55:45 EDT 2011

I'm hoping things are better than they were about 6 years ago.

I had a CMM blade in my Cat6509.  w/ a 6x PRI card for my voice install.  at
the time we had NBD.  and as promised it came NBD..... unfortunately it was
DOA.  again we needed a replacement.  But now there was nothing in stock
locally.  it took two more days to get the next one.  Fortunately I had an
ISR with a couple PRI's I could make work.  but it was still three days
before I was up and running again.

YMMV

Scott