[c-nsp] smartnet fineprint (or hardware stock in case of not so common hardware (100GE))

kevin gannon kevin at gannons.net
Tue Oct 11 06:25:29 EDT 2011

Bas,
My experience over the last 10 years has been very good.
With a run rate of 20-40 parts a month.

They will ship from outside country if needed. But it is important
that the priority of the case is correct. Depending on your operation
you could have a P1 TAC case and then logistics raise a P3 case
for the part.

Also the logistics and TAC duty manager are your friend as is
your local Cisco office systems engineer.

Thanks and regards
Kevin