[c-nsp] 7600 Route Reflector Issue

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Sat Oct 15 05:24:07 EDT 2011

On 10/15/2011 08:31 AM, ar wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I am using 7600 SRC/SRD train. I noticed that when using these as
> route reflectors, these 7600 is not importing reflected routes from
> an RR on SRC/SRD IOS. Other iBGP speakers (7200) are able to import.
> Is this a bug on 7600 SRC/SRD train? Both on ipv4 and vpnv4 are
> having issues.
>

> Any comments from experts?

Please don't hijack someone elses thread.

Your question is unclear, to me at least. Is the 7600 a route-reflector,
or a route-reflector client? Be more specific about the topology.

EXACTLY which IOS version are you using - SRC or SRD?

What does "sh ip bgp <prefix>" and "sh ip bgp neigh <addr>
received-routes" say for some of the affected prefixes?