[c-nsp] 7500 Crashes

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Sun Oct 16 09:04:09 EDT 2011

It's been a long time since I've looked at some of this stuff for 7500
but a couple things I'd ask:

a) What do you have in slot 6. Remember the 7500 does not support
putting a PA-GE PA in a VIP. You have to have the native GEIP or GEIP+ card.

b) Depending on what features you are running 12.0S latest was the best
code on the 7500 if you wanted to do HA.

c) I would get console logs from both RP's at the same time to see the
order of messages printed.

It's hard to follow in that consolidated log and nothing really jumps
out at me.

Rodney