[c-nsp] best way to terminate channelized oc-3?

randal k cisconsp at data102.com
Tue Oct 18 16:38:00 EDT 2011

Hive Mind,
We're terminating an army of T1s in various locations on multiple DS3s, and
are looking at consolidating a couple key points into OC3s. However, it
seems like there is no channelized PA for 7206s, which are our preferred
platform for this kind of thing. It also seems that there isn't a suitable
NM for th 38xx or 39xx, either. Recommendations on a way to terminate these
Ts? Thinking Adtran OPTI-3, but we're an all Cisco shop with very little
Adtran experience. If I missed something, please let me know - all input is
appreciated.

Thanks!
Randal