[c-nsp] best way to terminate channelized oc-3?

Walter Keen walter.keen at RainierConnect.net
Tue Oct 18 16:44:28 EDT 2011

If memory serves correctly, an Adran OPTI may be a good choice, if
you're looking to split a OC-3 out into DS-3's or some smaller tdm
denomination.  You'd then have to plug those DS3's into a relevant
module for your router.  I'm not sure if these have a CLI that is
rancid-friendly if that happens to be a concern.

--
Walter Keen
Network Engineer