[c-nsp] 10/100/1000 copper SFP in ASR9k / autoneg

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Wed Oct 19 08:27:51 EDT 2011

I seem to recall that the ASR9K does not support GLC except the 100-FX, so this is less useful.  It also means you can't reuse optics from 7600/6500 in ASR9K and are required to repurchase them.

I do wish cisco would unify support for the SFP connector devices across all product lines.

The ASR9K does not support auto-neg, you have to manually set the speed on the 40GE card.

- Jared