[c-nsp] Strange trunk behavior

Ghassan.khalil ghassan.khalil at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 15:11:19 EDT 2011

Dear Andrew,
Actually I am using the 3400-24TS, but I was wondering of the proper config from the 3400 side.
I am using the SFP ports as nni trunks for backhauling and using a gig0/5 interface uni to face the customer (2960 switch).
Do you know what the proper configuration might be to make this trunk work to face a 2960 switch.
Is it a must to config the vlan with "uni-vlan community" ?