[c-nsp] Unable to transmit tagged frames over q-in-q tunnel

Gökhan Gümüş ggumus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 05:18:16 EDT 2011

Hi Keegan,

I am using Martini-draft L2circuit configuration on MPLS core to transmit
frames.
I do not have any issue on MPLS core for sure.
When i checked l2protocol tunnel interfaces on both switches, i can see
that STP packet counters are incremented.

I do not know how i can figure out where the frames are being discarded.

Without l2protocol tunnel configuration, customer switches were configured
in lab and there was no problem.
When i introduce l2protocol tunnel, customer is not able to transmit tagged
frames ....:(

Best regards,
Gokhan