[c-nsp] bgp from scratch

Edward avanti edward.avanti at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 03:30:19 EDT 2011

Thanks, so would I be correct in, using example:

cisco# config t
cisco(config)# ip as-path access-list 1 permit ^$
cisco(config)# ip bgp new
cisco(config)# ^Z

Should use ^$  or put in my range?

cisco(config)# router bgp qwerty
cisco(config-router)# no sync
cisco(config-router)# network 10.3.2.0 mask 255.255.255.0
cisco(config-router)# neighbor 10.6.6.3 remote-as foo
cisco(config-router)# neighbor 10.6.6.3 access-list 1 out

cisco(config-router)# neighbor 10.25.9.110 remote-as bar
cisco(config-router)# neighbor 10.25.9.110 access-list 1 out

and google also say it need null0 all network entry too but this guide no
say?

Google has much info, but each leave thing out other use, no simple for
dummies and cisco site scare me [?]

Thanks for help, much appreciate!