[c-nsp] ReUSE AS number per VRF

ar ar_djp at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 13:08:56 EDT 2011

yup I know this private AS numbers...I tested in the GNS3 applying overlapping AS at PE router but on different VRFs...our service is MPLS VPN service to clients...one vrf per client. and PE-to-CE routing protocol will be BGp. that's why I am making sure that reusing AS to different VRFs wont be an issue....because there will be lots of CE to configure with BGP...