[c-nsp] Regain CLI access with snmp sets?

Lee ler762 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 21:12:54 EDT 2011

On 9/9/11, Persio Pucci <persio at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anybody would have a working recipe for routers, specialy 7200? I've
> been trying the ones posted at Cisco (specially the one where you need
> several commands) but the final "activate" command gets an error
> response...

echo "processing $DEV"
echo "     delete row 3"
$SNMPSET $community -m CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB $DEV ccCopyEntryRowStatus.3 i 6
echo "     create row 3 & wait"
$SNMPSET $community -m CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB $DEV ccCopyEntryRowStatus.3 i 5

$SNMPSET $community -m CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB $DEV ccCopyProtocol.3 i 1
#   use tftp
$SNMPSET $community -m CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB $DEV ccCopySourceFileType.3 i 1
#   1=networkFile  3=startupConfig   4=runningConfig
$SNMPSET $community -m CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB $DEV ccCopyDestFileType.3 i 4
#   1=networkFile  3=startupConfig   4=runningConfig
$SNMPSET $community -m CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB $DEV
ccCopyServerAddress.3 a $TFTPHOST
$SNMPSET $community -m CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB $DEV ccCopyFileName.3 s $FILE
$SNMPSET $community -m CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB $DEV
ccCopyNotificationOnCompletion.3 i 1
#  1: true  2: false
$SNMPSET $community -m CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB $DEV ccCopyEntryRowStatus.3 i 1
#  make it active
echo "Done!"

Regards,
Lee