[c-nsp] Regain CLI access with snmp sets?

Bielawa, Daniel Walter dwbielawa at liberty.edu
Fri Sep 9 09:25:44 EDT 2011

If you don't mind a little bit of perl work. I use a script based on the Cisco::CopyConfig perl module to TFTP config snippets up to a cisco router or switch. This is the method I use when I SNMP access but not SSH/Telnet.

http://search.cpan.org/~eug/Cisco-CopyConfig/CopyConfig.pm

Thank You

Daniel Bielawa
Network Engineer
Liberty University Network Services

(434)592-7987

LIBERTY UNIVERSITY
40 Years of Training Champions for Christ: 1971-2011