[c-nsp] Cisco Template Manager

Krigler Pavol krigler at energotel.sk
Tue Sep 13 17:02:03 EDT 2011

Hello,

I would like to ask for help with testing a free template system called Cisco Template Manager, Unix/Linux tool under GNU/GPL.
CTM is a set of tools which will help you to keep your Cisco configurations consistent and in accordance to pre-defined templates. If you have any suggestions, bug reports or new ideas how to improve the CTM, please contact me on my project e-mail address.
Please do not consider this as an advertisement it is intended for free use and can really help in your business to provide stable and secure services.

Best regards,

Krigler Pavol