[c-nsp] IOS PPPoE configs

Matthew S. Crocker matthew at crocker.com
Wed Sep 14 15:09:33 EDT 2011

Hello,

 I'm looking to migrate my DSL PPPoE sessions off my Redback SE-400 onto a Cisco 7206 NPE-G1.   Currently I have a couple thousand DSL subs with PPPoE sessions over 18 ATM PVCs (OC-3 ATM).  I'd like to terminate them on a PA-A6-OC3SMI card.    Authentication is via RADIUS.   I currently use Redback contexts to separate customers.  I would need to use VRFs I guess on Cisco for the same functionality.

Does anyone have any example configs they could share for setting up PPPoE on IOS?

Thanks

-Matt