[c-nsp] 7200 DSCP-to-EXP Mapping

Vitkovsky, Adam avitkovsky at emea.att.com
Mon Sep 19 06:52:23 EDT 2011

What I'm not sure though it whether it reflects the TOS into top-most label or all the labels in the stack by default -equivalence of the set mpls imposition cmd

If it does the top-most only by default -than you'd need to carry the top-most label markings form inbound do outbound interface on the PHP node
And I found out that is not possible on 7200 running the 12.2.33 SR codes
-as you can't do: exp to qos-group - qos-group to exp

adam