[c-nsp] 7200 DSCP-to-EXP Mapping

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Mon Sep 19 07:08:47 EDT 2011

upon label imposition, all imposed labels will carry the exp-value selected via "set mpls-exp imposition" (or the precendence bits, by default), not only the topmost.

I don't think there is in alternative to "set dscp default" on ingress policy-maps to effectively remark ingress traffic on an edge-LSR device. If the OP just remarks the topmost exp-value on the egress/labelled interface, the underlying DSCP value (or underlying inner label's exp field) could be exposed further downstream and could actually used for classification.

	oli