[c-nsp] P2MP MPLS TE

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Mon Sep 19 17:53:29 EDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-09-20 at 01:34 +0400, Pavel Lunin wrote:
> Let me guys ask a reverse question. Is anyone here using draft-rosen in
> production? Would appreciate you feedback. Is it as dreadful as it's
> sometimes said? :) Mark?

We're kinda starting to use it in production. I don't think it's as bad
as some make it out to be. It doesn't scale very well, but since we're
"just" enterprise that's not big problem for us.

If you already have a PIM enabled core it's quite simple to get to work.
If you have many customers using multicast it may not suit your needs.

--
Peter