[c-nsp] Funny problem w/ SFP link on Nexus 5548

Chuck Church chuckchurch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 21:28:16 EDT 2011

Anything showing up in the Cisco log?  I'm not sure about the 5548, but on
the 5010/5020s, only certain ports will do both 1 gig and 10 gig.  Not sure
if a non-1 gig capable port would accept the speed 1000 command.  Those
symptoms sound like the speed 1000 is actually missing.  Do the SPFs on each
side have matching wavelength?

Thanks,

Chuck