[c-nsp] Funny problem w/ SFP link on Nexus 5548

quinn snyder snyderq at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 21:44:10 EDT 2011

n5548/n5596 support 1/10gbe on all ports in chassis, as well as
converged ethernet (assuming appropriate licensing is installed, of
course). [0]

regards,
q.

[0] http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps9441/ps9670/data_sheet_c78-618603.html

-= sent via ipad. please excuse brevity, spelling, and grammar =-