[c-nsp] mac filtering on SVI

MKS rekordmeister at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 08:02:34 EDT 2012

Hi

In a 7600, I have a trunk port and one of the vlans allowed on the
trunk is a SVI (routed L3 interface)

Now I would like to filter clients on this vlan based on mac addresses
(allow certain range of addresses and block all other)
There is already a ip access-list on the L3 interface,
I have tried to just vacl but it doesn't work (and probably isn't
suppose to) , I can't use pacl on the switchport since I only what to
filter this specific vlan not all other vlans.

Can this be solved on the 7600?

Regards
Josef

config example

interface GigabitEthernet3/3
 description test3
 switchport
 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
 switchport trunk allowed vlan 123,777
 switchport mode trunk

interface Vlan777
 ip address 61.61.61.1 255.255.255.0
 ip helper-address 1.1.1.1
 ip access-group 111 in

vacl test:

mac access-list ext filter
permit 0001.aa00.0000 0000.00ff.ffff any

vlan access-map vlan_filter 10
match mac address filter
action forward

vlan filter vlan_filter vlan-list 777