[c-nsp] QoS on Multilink T1's.

Joseph Mays mays at win.net
Tue Apr 3 13:09:04 EDT 2012

> I took each t1 individually out of the multilink bundle, so the bundle
> contained only the first t1, then only the second t1. In both cases, the
> problem disappeared and QoS began working normally as soon as there was
> only one t1 in the bundle. This is without changing the multilink
> interface config or policy itself. As soon as I put both t1's back in the
> problem returns immediately.
>
> Right now I'm planning to upgrade the router to 12.4ish Monday.

So unfortunately this problem still exists. If upgrading from 12.3 to 12.4
did not fix the problem, I guess it's probably not a bug. So I'm momentarily
at a loss. I can post the config if anyone would like to see it. Is there
anyone out there who is doing QoS across a multilinked bundle of more than
one T1 who can send it to me so I can compare what you have with what I am
doing?