[c-nsp] Embedded hash not found

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 17:06:59 EDT 2012

Hi Victor,

I think it means exactly what it says it means. There is no embedded hash included in the image file, so it can't compare it to that. I've seen this before, but generally in older images I've been using, probably before some point when Cisco decided to include the hash in the image file.As you say, you've compared the hash to that on CCO and it matches, so your file is ok.

regards,
Tony.