[c-nsp] Embedded hash not found

Brault, Ryan RYAN.BRAULT at illinois.gov
Thu Apr 5 17:27:51 EDT 2012

I ran into the same thing a few weeks back with the same hardware, same version, different feature-set - 1841, 12.4(25f), IP Base.  I figured it was corrupt as well.  Verified file size, MD5, etc.  All checked out except the embedded hash.  Reloaded the box and all is well.

I, too, wonder why they did this...

Ryan Brault
Illinois Century Network
Illinois Department of Central Management Services
815-936-4647