[c-nsp] real world experience - ASR901 / ASR903

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Fri Apr 6 09:50:17 EDT 2012

I have about (10) asr 901's bought and deployed and currently testing.

I'm testing MPLS L2VPN's (eompls pw's with 802.1q tagging within) currently
and it's working nicely.

The policing on the ingress tagged traffic within the service instance
doesn't seem to be working and I have TAC and my account SE researching as
to why not.

All my 901's shipped with 15.1(2)SNG and I'm now informed that there is an
NTP bug in that version.  I was wondering why NTP would not synch.  That's
why.  Cisco Bug ID CSCtx21938    I upgraded to the version recommended by
TAC to fix this (which as I can see is the only other version available on
cisco's web site). 15.1(2)SNH

Aaron