[c-nsp] Cisco 6509 sup2 NVRAM corrupted..

Ambedkar p.ambedkar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 02:04:15 EDT 2012

Hi,
Thanks to all who have responded.

Brandon Ewing: Special Thanks to You. I have checked the battery voltage,
it is showing 0.5V, 0.005V, almost 0V. This is the reason for the problem

Actually what happened, when i started the switch, it was showing NVRAM
corrupted, my whole concentration was diverted and i spent a lot time to
rescue the NVRAM.  But finally, the problem is with battery, when it is
started it is not having any data, that's why it is showing NVRAM Corrupted.

The batteries are not available form local shop, so it is taking time to
test two switches (8 batteries).

I will come back after complete test.

Thanks to all
Bye, Ambi.