[c-nsp] L3VPN works, but not default route

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Wed Apr 18 03:02:03 EDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-04-17 at 22:25 -0500, Aaron wrote:
> Pe closest to ce....
>
> RP/0/RSP0/CPU0: 9k#show bgp vpnv4 unicast vrf one 0.0.0.0
> Tue Apr 17 21:18:36.588 CST
> % Network not in table

Then it will of course explain why the remote end doesn't see the route.
I must admit that I have never tried with a default originated from an
OSPF process and redidstributed into BGP, only the other way.

Would it help to include the XR equivalent of "network 0.0.0.0" or
"default-information originate" under the "ipv4 vrf one" address family?

Otherwise it's maybe an XR specific thing as Jason points out.

--
Peter