[c-nsp] L3VPN works, but not default route

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Wed Apr 18 13:00:20 EDT 2012

Thanks folks,

4.0.1 on a couple
4.1.2 on all the others

What is selective vrf download used for and why do you bring that up?

I was trying to avoid doing anything in the ipv4 address families within the
pe's.  up to this point I'm able to simply take in vrf specific routes
(connected, ospf) and simply put them into vpvn4 af's on pe's and it works.
The only thing that isn't working is the default route coming from the pe.
I see in the pe (closest to ce that is injecting ospf routes) ospf IA and E2
routes and this *DO* get redis'd over to the other side with the
following....i didn't have to match internal or external... ?  seems to be
working for all except default route.

(under bgp)
vrf one
 rd 10.101.0.1:1