[c-nsp] channelized ds3 - make a point to point?

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Wed Apr 18 15:10:25 EDT 2012

Maybe I misunderstood your question.  I thought you had 2 DS1's to the same
site and you wanted to some how concatenate them and provide a single link
with twice the bandwidth.  If you want to use them to connect customer site
A with customer site B then yes you can cross connect them in the middle
with a DSX panel or use transparent bridging/irb on your router.