[c-nsp] Sharing router uplinks?

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Thu Aug 2 11:23:51 EDT 2012

I second this, I think that point to point links make for the best connection type in this use for all the reasons mentioned ands also for the simplicity.  There's something to be said for keeping the core (and network) as simple as possible as long as the functionality is there.  I don't see what the original posters customer gains with the design and I think in general it's all downside.