[c-nsp] remove spanning-tree without being service effecting

James Urwiller jurwiller at americanbb.com
Fri Aug 3 09:03:09 EDT 2012

I can't use REP on any of the cisco boxes I have in the ring, not
supported.  Unless I am missing something?  I have lots of L2 only
circuits, so I cant use something like OSPF entirely; even though I do
use it for my Internal routing. And the problem I am having is exactly
that.. not being able to filter spanning-tree facing the customer
because of the Brocade bug.  I appreciate everyones comments, but I
think we are getting a little off track here, I am not asking a design
question, but rather how to remove spanning-tree from my existing
equipment with the least amount of impact to existing traffic.  Thank
you!

James Urwiller
Lead Internet Services Technician / Network Engineer
CCNA 11567125
American Broadband
402-426-6257 - Office
402-278-1875 - Cell