[c-nsp] Loop/Unreachable problem with C6500/SUP720

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Wed Aug 8 13:37:49 EDT 2012

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 09, 2012 at 12:29:12AM +0800, Xu Hu wrote:
> Are this routes all running in the ospf and bgp at the same time? If yes, it is a normal behaviour.

This is a *connected* network, and as such, by no means "normal" - and
from the output of the "show" commands Sebastian posted, you can see
that the router also assumes it should be connected.

Just the forwarding hardware doesn't.

(Sebastian: as said on IRC, I have no useful idea what might be causing
this, just as a data point: I have never seen this on SX<anything>
including SXI9, but we never tested SXJ* yet)

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de