[c-nsp] Problem with ip vrf receive command

Luca Tortiglione luca.tortiglione at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 11:06:30 EDT 2012

Ok Tim,
now i have RD configured.

by using ip vrf receive VTC,
i have that address belonging to global routing table and to VTC routing table.

I need these route/addresses let communicate between them.

I think something is going wrong, because the ping doesn't work.

I read an access-list is mandatory to specify "when" treat the network
as a network inside the vrf.
But if i delete access-list 100, i can ping anyway.

Any idea to how to allow a vlan not belonging a VRF to communicate
inside the VRF and viceversa ?

--

L.