[c-nsp] 3750 Stop Passing Traffic When "trust dscp" Enabled

Devon True devon at noved.org
Thu Aug 9 10:53:28 EDT 2012

All:

We are running a 3750 on 12.2(52)SE which terminates a 1G connection
from a metro Ethernet provider so that we can aggregate customer
Ethernet circuits based on vlan id and split them out on individual 100M
connections.

When we enable "mls qos trust dscp" on a customer-facing interface, the
switch stops forwarding traffic to our metro Ethernet provider. Our only
resolution is to reload the switch to restore services. We have a Cisco
TAC case open but I was curious if anyone else has experienced this issue.

The command "mls qos trust dscp" is already enabled on the 1G interface
with no issues.

The customer-facing interface is a dot1q tunnel and "mls qos" is enabled
globally.

--
Devon