[c-nsp] HSRPv1 and HSRPv2

Gmail jstuxuhu0816 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 20:33:19 EDT 2012

Hi Experts,

Understood that such question need to real test in the lab, but don't have same series equipment so far, so...
Does anybody have any experience to configure the HSRPv1 and HSRPv2 in 7609, the thing is the current network just deploy IPv4 service, running some sub-interface with HSRPv1, now we want to load the IPv6 service with dual-stack for such interfaces.
My question is can we just use the same sub-interface which combine HSRPv1 and HSRPv2 service? Or we must use new different sub-interface? Or new physical interface?

Thanks and regards,
HuXu

Sent from my iPad