[c-nsp] Port channel

Xu Hu jstuxuhu0816 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 06:40:07 EDT 2012

What is the flex links about?
Because the traffic load-balance or not is depend on your settings, by default is source mac address, let's say if you just have one source then the traffic will just use one port-channel link, if you have two sources, then should be load-balance between the two members.
Correct me if I have the wrong understanding of hashing algorithm.

Thanks and regards,
Xu Hu