[c-nsp] Moving Routing from 7206VRX to 6509-E

An Nguyen anguyen at emprisebank.com
Wed Dec 12 12:29:35 EST 2012

Currently, we are using the 7206VRX as a core router with the following features:
1. QoS for ShoreTel VoIP traffic (we are not using Cisco VoIP solution)
2. Traffic shapping for some replication traffic between our primary data center and disaster recovery data center site.
3. Two routing protocols: EIGRP and OSPF.

The QoS we use is very simple as outlined below.

Thanks
***************************************
show policy-map
  Policy Map CCP-QoS-Policy-1
    Class QOS_VOICE
	  priority 7 (%)
	  set dscp ef
    Class QOS_TELLER
	  priority 3 (%)
	  set dscp af41
    Class QOS_ATM
	  priority 3 (%)
	  set dscp af31
    Class QOS_VIDEO
	  priority 7 (%)
	  set dscp af21
    Class SHAPING_DR
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 385000000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_MIDTOWN
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 5000000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_EBC
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 30000000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_PARKCITY
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_WEST
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 5000000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_WESTLINK
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_WESTWAY
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_BRITTANY
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_SOUTH
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_NEWMARKET
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_VALLEYCENTER
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_B47SOUTH
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_ANDOVER
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_CLEARWATER
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_GODDARD
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_HAYSVILLE
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_MULVANE
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_ELDORADO
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_IOLA
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_MORAN
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_EUREKA
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_TORONTO
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_POTWIN
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_HILLSBORO
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_COUNCILGROVE
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_WAKARUSA
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_ROSEHILL
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_HUMBOLDT
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_CHANUTE
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_AUGUSTA
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 5000000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_HAYS
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 3000000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_SOUTHEAST
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_WEBB21
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_DERBY
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_EAST
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class SHAPING_RIDGE21
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 1500000 (bps)
    Class class-default
	  bandwidth remaining 80 (%)

  Policy Map CCP-QoS-Policy-2
    Class class-default
	  Average Rate Traffic Shaping
	  cir 400000000 (bps)
	  queue-limit 512 packets
	  service-policy CCP-QoS-Policy-1
****************
show class-map
 Class Map match-any SHAPING_WEST (id 71)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_WEST

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_WESTLINK (id 78)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_WESTLINK

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_B47SOUTH (id 68)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_B47SOUTH

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_DR (id 74)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_DR

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_WEBB21 (id 60)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_WEBB21

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_COUNCILGROVE (id 54)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_COUNCILGROVE

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_POTWIN (id 55)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_POTWIN

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_ELDORADO (id 77)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_ELDORADO

 Class Map match-all QOS_REALTIME_VIDEO (id 9)
   Match access-group name QOS_COXVIDEO

 Class Map match-all QOS_REALTIME_VOICE (id 10)
   Match access-group name QOS_COXVOICE

 Class Map match-any QOS_TELLER (id 42)
   Match   dscp af41 (34)
   Match access-group name QOS_TELLER

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_HUMBOLDT (id 48)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_HUMBOLDT

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_VALLEYCENTER (id 46)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_VALLEYCENTER

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_EAST (id 58)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_EAST

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_HAYS (id 62)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_HAYS

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_EUREKA (id 72)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_EUREKA

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_CLEARWATER (id 1)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_CLEARWATER

 Class Map match-all QOS_REALTIME_ATM (id 12)
   Match access-group name QOS_COXATM

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_PARKCITY (id 65)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_PARKCITY

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_BRITTANY (id 67)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_BRITTANY

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_WAKARUSA (id 45)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_WAKARUSA

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_IOLA (id 52)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_IOLA

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_ROSEHILL (id 76)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_ROSEHILL

 Class Map match-any class-default (id 0)
   Match any

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_SOUTH (id 47)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_SOUTH

 Class Map match-any QOS_VIDEO (id 38)
   Match   dscp af21 (18)
   Match access-group name QOS_VIDEO

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_SOUTHEAST (id 49)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_SOUTHEAST

 Class Map match-all QOS_REALTIME_TELLER (id 19)
   Match access-group name QOS_COXTELLER

 Class Map match-any QOS_VOICE (id 44)
   Match   dscp ef (46)
   Match access-group name QOS_VOICE

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_TORONTO (id 73)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_TORONTO

 Class Map match-any 50_WEBB (id 37)
   Match access-group name WEBB_50

 Class Map match-any QOS_ATM (id 41)
   Match   dscp af31 (26)
   Match access-group name QOS_ATM

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_GODDARD (id 53)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_GODDARD

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_MORAN (id 56)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_MORAN

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_RIDGE21 (id 64)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_RIDGE21

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_HAYSVILLE (id 79)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_HAYSVILLE

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_NEWMARKET (id 61)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_NEWMARKET

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_WESTWAY (id 59)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_WESTWAY

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_ANDOVER (id 75)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_ANDOVER

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_EBC (id 66)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_EBC

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_AUGUSTA (id 51)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_AUGUSTA

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_CHANUTE (id 69)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_CHANUTE

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_HILLSBORO (id 50)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_HILLSBORO

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_MIDTOWN (id 57)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_MIDTOWN

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_DERBY (id 63)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_DERBY

 Class Map match-any SHAPING_MULVANE (id 70)
   Match access-group name SHAPING_MULVANE