[c-nsp] Cisco command to see active session on "cisco WS-C6503-E (R7000)"

Andrew Jones Andrew.Jones at alphawest.com.au
Wed Dec 12 21:40:28 EST 2012

Ok, so you mean sessions going through the router?

You need netflow enabled on the switch, then enable "ip flow ingress"  and "ip flow egress" on the interface you are interested in, then perform a "show ip cache flow"

It will give you this info, but alot of it uses HEX codes you need to translate... (google is your friend)

Andrew Jones
Alphawest | Optus Business