[c-nsp] IPSEC Remote access to MPLS VPN

Ge Moua moua0100 at umn.edu
Wed Feb 15 04:21:02 EST 2012

+ hw_platforms
     * 7206 vxr / npe-g1 / vam2+
     * 18xx ISR / 28xx ISR / 28xx ISR2
+ sw
     * 12.4 (x) T
     * 15.x (x) T

The only significant problem we ran into was for the use case of RRI
there was a bug that didn't populate the next-hop correctly and this had
to be manually specified; hopefully cisco has fixed this by now:
http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtg41606

Give me some time to scrub the configs and I'll send them off-line to you.

--
Regards,
Ge Moua

University of Minnesota Alumnus