[c-nsp] Nexus FEXs and pinning max-links

Bielawa, Daniel Walter dwbielawa at liberty.edu
Wed Feb 15 10:16:01 EST 2012

For our N5k/N2k implementation, we choose to have our servers use port channels (via vPC) to connect to the N2k, and to then have an outbound vPC from our N5k's, instead of a vPC connecting the N2k's.

Thank You

Daniel Bielawa
Network Engineer
Liberty University Network Services

(434)592-7987

LIBERTY UNIVERSITY
40 Years of Training Champions for Christ: 1971-2011