[c-nsp] Nexus FEXs and pinning max-links

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 11:14:59 EST 2012

Someone showed me a document offline. I like your approach. Thanks for
the hint.

Data Center Access Design with Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches and 2000 Series Fabric Extenders and Virtual PortChannels

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps9441/ps9670/C07-572829-01_Design_N5K_N2K_vPC_DG.pdf

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer