[c-nsp] Cisco EFA progress

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 09:28:48 EST 2012

EFA and RMA are different.

We all know what RMA is.
When you EFA, you get your replacement part. However, you get a specific
address and shipper for your EFA. We've actually had private couriers
show up before. This needs to be arranged IN ADVANCE of your RMA.
Otherwise it goes to regular Cisco. Once your EFA part is picked up. It
goes to a secret and magical place where Wizards and Alchemists who only
speak in assembler will ride in on Unicorns and magic carpets to receive
your part. They will conjure up spells of enlightenment and cast out the
demons that possessed your part. Then, you will get an official writeup
from the Magistrate explaining what the issue was.

We've had a few good ones. Including "solar flares caused your device to
poop"

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer